Monday, August 6, 2012

DIY Vanity Tray & Make-Up Brush Container

So here is another DIY project. This time I made a vanity tray and container for my make-up brushes.

Here is the page where I found the directions for the vanity tray. I bought some scrapbooking paper for $0.44 a sheet from Hobby Lobby and a cute picture frame for $2.50 from Dollar General. I put a sheet of scrapbooking paper in the photo frame and there is a vanity tray.

The container for the make-brushes I made with stuff from around the house. I used some leftover scrapbooking paper and cut it to size of the container I saved. I then used tack glue to glue the paper to the container. I then used some purple ribbon and cut it to size. I used doublesided tape to adhere to the container. I folded the end of the ribbon for a smooth finish.

Cute, low-cost and girly. *wink


No comments:

Post a Comment